- Conduct monitoring of weeds or pest animals
- Work with Traditional Owners and Custodians, and Aboriginal Ranger Programs, to monitor the presence and impacts of invasive species
- Coordinate weed or pest animal control on private properties in the region
- Develop or contribute to platforms which enable landowners to collect and report data from their properties
- Support a coordinated approach with government and community to control invasive species
- Implement financial and other incentives to support invasive species management on private land.
* See NARvis Invasive Species background page